About the Locksmiths

The Locksmiths started out as EW Sinton Ltd in 1929, a proudly New Zealand owned and operated company supplying locksmiths and the retail hardware trade in New Zealand, with a wide range of security products and safes.

Four generations later, and many years after moving to the Franklin area, father/daughter team, Eric & Erica, saw the need for the business to expand into Locksmithing in the Franklin area.

The Locksmiths has now been servicing the greater Franklin area for over 10 years and the business has continued to grow, offering a nationwide mobile service.